Friday, February 17, 2006

Winter Wonders

It's the coldest day in the history of mankind...or so it seems. I've been fantasizing about sunny sandy beaches for the last few days. We've been spoiled with above normal temperatures most of the winter, so the 40 below zero chill factors seem especially harsh. Without much hope, I've even checked for last minute flights to warm places far away. Good thing I have a GREAT imagination. Cheaper than the real thing:)

Good news! Dale and I together have lost a total of 80 pounds. Sure hope we don't find it. (I crack myself up:) Seriously, it's kind of weird. A whole new body image to adjust to. The response we've been getting with our new look has been very affirming, a real confidence booster. Of course, it's not all about improving our appearance and increased self-confidence. We are healthier. Cool huh?

Will winter wonders never cease?
I hope not!!

No comments: